- What's changed in sales in 2020
- Which EU countries are suitable for different products/services?
- Going to the EU market: defining the right companies
- How to pick appropriate decision-makers and understand their pain points
- Lead generation
- Building a sales process from A to Z (Preparing your sales pitch, cold calling, email, and social media communication, objection handling, follow up)
- Cold calling in Europe: how we make it work
- Hiring EU representative: who to hire, what to avoid, how to control?
Alex Valassidis is an expert sales consultant and managing director of Vparagon, the uncompromised sales consultancy, delivering direct B2B sales outsourcing services for Software, Digital but also Traditional Trading companies in Europe and Internationally.
– Currently advising 9 companies (UK, Ireland, Germany, Sweden) on sales and sales management techniques, on how to sell their products and services in new international markets.
– He and his team take a holistic approach on business development, take over the whole sales process, from defining the market of interest and the unique selling proposition, to generating prospect and leads lists, up to engaging the market, talk to key decision makers and follow up until the sales are closed.
– He is the manager of a team of 12 highly competitive salespeople on a 100% digitally sales consultancy based in Barcelona.